EVENT SUMISSION GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in submitting an event for OlympicPeninsula.org. The primary purpose of this Events Calendar is to feature events with appeal wide enough to attract out-of-area visitors to travel to the Olympic Peninsula for overnight stays. We also list smaller, more community-focused events that are welcoming and relevant to visitors as well as residents.
In order for an event to be considered for publishing, it must be open to the public and have the potential for visitor involvement. Most fundraisers, donor drives, membership-only events, clinics, classes and educational workshops will not be listed unless they have the potential to drive tourism and promote the Olympic Peninsula region on a broader scale.
Submissions should be received at least 30 days in advance—earlier is preferred. Listings are free. Inclusion is subject to review and approval by the Olympic Peninsula Tourism Commission staff.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- First, search the calendar for your event to make sure it hasn’t already been entered.
- Use the form below to submit your event, providing as much information as possible.
- Please provide an image or graphic to illustrate your event, in a .jpg or .png file format. Image should be at least 500 x 500 pixels wide, and a max file size of 3MB. Please email images to [email protected] with “Event Submission Image for ____” as the subject line.
- Once submitted, your event will be reviewed by the Olympic Peninsula Tourism Commission staff and, if accepted, posted to our calendar. Content may be edited for grammar, style and accuracy.
- Questions? Contact Aimee Conkle at [email protected].