Visiting Victoria: Charm, History and So Much More
Only 18 miles across the Strait of Juan de Fuca from Port Angeles, the cosmopolitan city of Victoria, B.C. feels worlds away. Renowned for its British flair and charming ambiance, the capital city of British Columbia abounds with Victorian architecture, stunning gardens, outdoor recreation and unique cultural experiences.
Six Places See in Victoria:
- Explore the beauty of The Butchart Gardens—55 acres of garden splendor.
- Stroll picturesque Inner Harbour
- Take a double-decker bus tour and hop off for tea at the majestic Fairmont Empress Hotel.
- Take a whale-watching excursion
- Explore the natural and human history of British Columbia at the world-acclaimed Royal British Columbia Museum
- Discover British Columbia’s craft beer scene and farm-to-table cuisine