Port to Port: Port Angeles to Sequim to Port Townsend
- Get the big picture on what’s happening along the North Olympic Peninsula Coast at Olympic Coast Discovery Center. Pick up tips on places to see and things to do in the area, along with loads of information about the 3,000-plus square miles of Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary.
- Get a taste of the Olympic Peninsula’s garden-to-plate fare at Nourish Sequim. This stop along the Olympic Peninsula Culinary Loop is at Bell House Farm, the first and oldest herb farm in Washington state.
- Pull off Highway 101 for a tour of the totems at the Jamestown S’Klallam Tribal Center in Blyn.
- Book a late-afternoon Twisted History Tour in Port Townsend. This waterside town’s lovely Victorian homes have a dark side.
- Once you’re properly spooked, calm down with some homemade deliciousness from Elevated Ice Cream.