PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE ROUTE
Get an itinerary, and go road tripping. Tip: visit in Fall for a more intimate experience.
ENTER TO WIN A CAMPER VAN-CATION
What does that mean? Glad you asked.
Enter the Drive the Olympic Peninsula Sweepstakes for the chance to win a road trip package for two, traveling around the majestic Olympic Peninsula. Package comes with roundtrip airfare; a ferry ride from Seattle to Winslow (Bainbridge Island); a four-night Vanagon rental; and overnight stays, one night each, at Holiday Inn Express & Suites (Sequim), Quillayute River Resort (Forks), Lake Quinault Lodge and a Washington State Parks Campground.
Washington’s Adventure Route Kit, Included!
- Annual pass to Olympic National Park
- Annual Discover Pass for Washington State Parks
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera with leather case
- Travel journal to record adventures
- Olympic National Park Pendleton wool blanket
- Printed maps to get around when you’re out of range
- Olympic Peninsula indulgences basket with two Hydro Flasks
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Share your road trip adventure on social media, for the chance to be featured on @VisitOlympicPeninsula.
ROAD TRIP PLAYLIST
Follow our Road Trip Playlist on Spotify for 101 songs for traveling along Highway 101.
EVERY ROAD TRIP IS BETTER WITH BINGO
Bring Olympic Peninsula bingo cards to add to the fun! Now available for download: Culinary and Outdoors editions!