PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE ROUTE
Get an itinerary, and go road tripping:
ENTER TO WIN A CAMPER VAN-CATION
Sweepstakes Is Closed
What does that mean? Glad you asked.
Enter the Drive the Olympic Peninsula Sweepstakes for the chance to win a road trip package for two, traveling around the majestic Olympic Peninsula. Package comes with roundtrip airfare; a ferry ride from Seattle to Winslow (Bainbridge Island); a four-night Vanagon rental; and four overnight stays—one night each at Holiday Inn Express & Suites (Sequim), Quillayute River Resort (Forks), Lake Quinault Lodge and Alderbrook Resort (Union). Would you rather camp a night or two? No problem. Winner may choose to camp out at Salt Creek or Dungeness campgrounds, instead (the van is pretty comfy!).
Washington’s Adventure Route Kit, Included!
- Annual pass to Olympic National Park
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera with a sturdy leather case
- Travel journal to record adventures
- Limited edition Kalaloch Lodge Pendleton wool blanket to keep cozy
- Printed maps to get around when you’re out of range
- Olympic Peninsula Fall indulgences basket with two Hydro Flasks
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Share your road trip adventure on social media, for the chance to be featured on @VisitOlympicPeninsula.
EVERY ROAD TRIP IS BETTER WITH BINGO
Bring the Olympic Peninsula bingo cards to add to the fun!
Now available for download: Outdoors Edition.